Influencers and Innovators
Participate in an intimate community of pharmacy directors, managers, and thought leaders in contemporary practice and earn up to 19.25 contact hours (1.925 CEUs). Learn how to be a productive leader amid a perpetually changing pharmacy landscape, and how to properly identify opportunities and challenges. Throughout the meeting, network with profession stakeholders to exchange ideas on topics covering leadership, resilience, operations management, clinical practice, and policy and compliance.
Influencers and Innovators provides you the following unique opportunities:
- Make personal connections with like-minded peers and other pharmacy leaders in an intimate setting designed to incite meaningful networking.
- Advance your practice with contemporary and practical knowledge you can immediately take back and implement into your organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Pharmacists at all levels of practice
- Other professionals interested in current healthcare trends
Four Meetings. One Unifying Event.
Attendees who choose Influencers and Innovators as their primary community will have full access to all of the sessions and events happening at the Community Pharmacy and Ambulatory Care, Medication Safety, and Specialty Pharmacy Conferences. Customize your experience — stay in your community or attend any individual sessions of interest across any of the four communities.
Join us this June in Baltimore where you can BE MORE by participating in bold and innovative education and networking.
Schedule at a Glance
The 2023 ASHP Summer Meetings Influencers and Innovators community is designed for pharmacy directors, managers, and thought leaders in contemporary practice. The educational sessions and workshops will provide innovative solutions and tools that attendees can put directly to use upon return to their health systems. Attendees will also collaborate through hands-on activities and workshops, making new professional connections and learning the experiences from colleagues across the country.
- Joseph A. Oddis Ethics Colloquium
- Compounding, including:
- Revised USP compounding chapters that are official as of Nov. 1, 2023
- Corrective and preventive actions related to cleanroom excursions
- Cleanroom surface sampling
- Optional Board-Certified Sterile Compounding Pharmacist (BCSCP) recertification credit (3 hours live + 3 hours enduring)
- Updates from The Joint Commission
- Opportunities in telehealth
- Quality and safety in pharmacogenomics
- Responding to Harm in Healthcare
- Updates from ASHP Government Relations
- Evaluating and implementing Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access (IDEA) initiatives across teams and organizations