Participate in an interprofessional community with a focus on innovative practices and solutions to optimize safety and quality outcomes. A faculty of distinguished patient-safety experts will lead engaging and interactive sessions where you can earn more than 20 hours of CPE, CME, or Nursing CE.
The Medication Safety Collaborative provides you the following unique opportunities:
- Sharpen your skills with powerful content specific to your area of practice. Continuing education credit for pharmacists, physicians, and nurses is available for all medication safety sessions.
- Make personal connections with both interprofessional peers and pharmacy leaders in an intimate setting designed to incite meaningful networking.
- Advance your practice with contemporary and practical knowledge you can immediately take back and implement into your organization.
- Integrated Informatics Institute (i3) programming--experience the upgrade!
Who Should Attend?
- Front-line staff
- Patient safety officers
- Medication safety officers
- Quality professionals
- Risk managers
Learn the top safety issues, get updates from the Joint Commission, discover scalable solutions to improve safety and quality, and hear real-life examples of solutions on priority issues — all while engaging and networking with other safety professionals.
Four Meetings. One Unifying Event.
Attendees who choose the Medication Safety Collaborative as their primary community will have complete and total access to all of the sessions and events happening at Specialty Pharmacy, the Ambulatory Care Conference, and Influencers and Innovators. Customize your experience — stay in your community or attend any individual sessions of interest across the four meetings.
Join us this June in Boston for what is sure to be a revolutionary event!