NEW vision! Participate in an intimate community of pharmacy directors, managers, and thought leaders in contemporary practice. Learn how to be a productive leader amid a perpetually changing pharmacy landscape, and how to properly identify opportunities and challenges. Throughout the meeting, network with profession stakeholders to exchange ideas on topics covering leadership, resilience, operations management, clinical practice, and policy and compliance.
Influencers and Innovators provides you the following unique opportunities:
- Sharpen your skills with powerful content with a special focus on leadership development and resilience.
- Make personal connections with like-minded peers and other pharmacy leaders in an intimate setting designed to incite meaningful networking.
- Advance your practice with contemporary and practical knowledge you can immediately take back and implement into your organization.
- Integrated Informatics Institute (i3) programming--experience the upgrade!
Who Should Attend?
- Pharmacists at all levels of practice
- Vendor representatives
- Other professionals interested in current healthcare trends
Four Meetings. One Unifying Event.
Attendees who choose Influencers and Innovators as their primary community will have complete and total access to all of the sessions and events happening at Specialty Pharmacy, the Ambulatory Care Conference, and the Medication Safety Collaborative. Customize your experience — stay in your community or attend any individual sessions of interest across the four meetings.
Join us this June in Boston for what is sure to be a revolutionary event!