Participate in a community focused on creating a foundation for advancing ambulatory care practice. Attendees will learn and discuss hot topics and emerging issues facing contemporary practice, while networking with colleagues who face similar challenges in ambulatory settings. The conference will prepare you and your organization to advance patient care in a dynamic ambulatory environment.
The Ambulatory Care Conference provides you the following unique opportunities:
- Sharpen your skills with powerful content specific to your area of practice.
- Make personal connections with like-minded peers and pharmacy leaders in an intimate setting designed to incite meaningful networking.
- Advance your practice with contemporary and practical knowledge you can immediately take back and implement into your organization.
- Integrated Informatics Institute (i3) programming--experience the upgrade!
Who Should Attend?
- Pharmacists at all levels of practice
- Vendor representatives
Four Meetings. One Unifying Event.
Attendees who choose the Ambulatory Care Conference as their primary community will have complete and total access to all of the sessions and events happening at the Medication Safety Collaborative, Specialty Pharmacy, and Influencers and Innovators. Customize your experience — stay in your community or attend any individual sessions or networking events of interest across the four meetings.
Join us this June in Boston for what is sure to be a revolutionary event!