Participate in high-quality, advanced programming designed for practitioners advancing specialty pharmacy care through research, continuous innovation, and quality improvement.
Selecting Specialty Pharmacy provides you the following unique opportunities:
- Sharpen your skills with powerful content sessions specific to your area of practice.
- Make personal connections with like-minded peers and pharmacy leaders in an intimate setting designed to incite meaningful networking.
- Advance your practice with contemporary and practical knowledge you can immediately take back and implement into your organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Specialty pharmacy practitioners
- Pharmacy technicians
- Pharmacy managers
- Other professionals involved in specialty pharmacy
Four Meetings. One Unifying Event.
Attendees who choose Specialty Pharmacy as their primary community will have full access to all of the sessions and events happening at the Community Pharmacy and Ambulatory Care, Influencers and Innovators, and Medication Safety meetings as well. Customize your experience — stay in your community or attend any individual sessions of interest across the four meetings.
Join us this June in Baltimore where you can BE MORE by participating in bold and innovative education and networking.
Schedule at a Glance
The 2023 ASHP Summer Meetings Specialty Pharmacy community provides practitioners and leaders with advanced education intended to map the current and future landscape of specialty pharmacy. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in sessions that stimulate conversation and community surrounding the challenges and opportunities unique to health-system specialty pharmacy. Join us for educational sessions and workshops that broaden foundational clinical knowledge, interprofessional collaboration, innovation, leadership, and patient-centered care and earn up to 19 contact hours (1.9 CEUs).
- Existing and Emerging Opportunities in Specialty Pharmacy
- Specialty Medications Pipeline Update
- ASHP Specialty Pharmacy Survey Update
- Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation
- Advocacy for 340B Sustainability
- Specialty Pharmacy Pearls
- Legal Considerations in Specialty Pharmacy
- Specialty Pharmacy Outcomes Programs
- Digital Health and Patient Engagement