|All continuing pharmacy education credits must be claimed within 60 days of the live session you attend. To be sure your CE is accepted inside of ACPE's 60-day window, plan to process your CE before August 4, 2019. After the 60-day deadline, ASHP will no longer be able to award credit for this meeting.|
Write down the Attendance Code for each session you attend. When you redeem your Attendance Code online, you will then select the correct certificate or statement of credit for your profession (e.g., CPE, CME, Nursing CE, or a Statement of Completion).
Remember to Claim the credit (click the Claim button) to earn the credit, view your claimed credits, and print your statement or certificate. All claimed CPE credits will be reported directly to CPE Monitor.
- Log into ASHP eLearning with the email address and password you used for your meeting registration. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Click My Learning Activities to see the name of the meeting in My Conferences.
- Click ASHP 2019 Summer Meetings and Exhibition and enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the session.
Multiple attendance codes can be entered by separating them by a comma (e.g., S12345, S23456, S34567).
- Your list of sessions will appear on the screen matching the Attendance Codes you entered. Click Claim for each session to complete the requirements for CE.
- Once all requirements have been completed, click Claim Credit. It is important that you choose the appropriate profession:
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Fill in your NABP eProfile ID, birth month, and date to get your CPE credits reported successfully to CPE Monitor. (NOTE: CE sessions that are developed and offered to meet the educational needs of pharmacy technicians will have the “T” designation in the ACPE Number.)
- Physicians: Enter the amount of credit you’re claiming for your participation in the session. Click Submit. Review the information for accuracy, check the box, and click Claim to view your certificate.
- Nurses: Review the information for accuracy, check the box, and click Claim to view your certificate.
- Others (International, students, etc.): Select ASHP Statement of Completion. Check the box and click Claim to get a record of your attendance for each session.
- Click the Print button to view your statement of credit or statement of completion. There is one statement for each session you attend.
NOTE: Only sessions in the Medication Safety Collaborative are approved for physician and nursing credit.
Exhibitors who are ASHP members can use their ASHP login information to claim credit online. You will have a few additional first steps for your process:
- Log in to the Request Center for Exhibitors with your ASHP username and password.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Select ASHP 2019 Summer Meetings and Exhibition from the drop-down menu.
- Select your exhibiting company from the list of exhibitors. Your screen will change, and you will be then be logged into ASHP eLearning.
From this point, follow the instructions from Step 2 above to claim credit for the sessions you attended.
If your screen does not change to ASHP eLearning, or if you encounter any issues with the process (e.g., ASHP 2019 Summer Meetings does not appear in your list under My Conferences), then there may be a mismatch in your first and last names used for your exhibitor registration.
If the CE provider is ASHP, then attendees will process and claim CE on ASHP eLearning. For symposia offered by other CE providers, follow the directions given with the program materials. If you have any questions, contact the program coordinator.
NEED HELP? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.