We've upgraded! Advances in technology transverse all specialties and facets of both practice and personal life. New this year the 2019 Summer Meetings and Exhibition will feature integrated Informatics Institute content across all four concurrent meetings: Medication Safety Collaborative, Ambulatory Care Conference, Specialty Pharmacy, Influencers and Innovators.
Regardless of which community you select as your primary meeting, you can attend any of the sessions and events happening across any of the other communities. A total of 13 sessions will feature Informatics and technology focused education and include the following highlights:
- An Introduction to Blockchain: Foundations, Fundamentals, and Future in Pharmacy
- Count What Counts: Assessing Population Health Data for Clinical Practice Models
- Excel for Ambulatory Care: Managing Data for Payment Success
- Incorporating Pharmacogenomics for Safety: Evidence, Research, and the CPIC Guidelines
- AI: Focus on Specialty Pharmacy
- CS Diversion Surveillance: Utilizing Machine Learning Analytics
- Excel Workshop: Data Management Solutions
- IT Solutions in Health-System Specialty Pharmacy Practice: Industry Leading Perspectives
- Revolutionize Medication Safety with Smart Pump-Electronic Health Record Interoperability
View the Schedule at a Glance for a complete overview. Sessions featuring the integrated Informatics Institute content are identified on the schedule with the this icon.