Maintaining our commitment to delivering dynamic, high-quality educational content and professional development experiences during these unprecedented times is a priority for ASHP, and we are pleased to offer select sessions from the planned 2020 Summer Meetings and Exhibition programming as online home-study activities.
- All of the select Summer Sessions are offered at no cost. You do not need to be a member or to have previously registered for the Summer Meetings to participate.
- 17.00 hours of continuing education credit is available until June 29, 2023.
- 12 sessions are available from the 2020 Summer Meeting programming, and an additional 11 mini-sessions are available on COVID-19 administrative and clinical topics.
How it Works:
- Each session is available as an online home-study, you can participate in all or select sessions of your choosing.
- Click “Enroll now” on the individual session of interest. You will need to login to your ASHP account. If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one.
- You will be taken directly into the enrollment activity. Complete all required components to unlock your CE credits. Be sure to click “claim” when the credits are available.